Since the 18th century, there were so many changes and inventions in the field of television. Starting from Vladimir Kosma Zworykin who is the father of modern television, there were so many inventors who modified the forms and usage of the television.
The various forms of television for your new home are:
- Rear Projection Television (RPTV)
- Cathode Ray Tube Television (CRT TV)
- Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED)
- Plasma Display Panel (PDP)
- Liquid-Crystal Display Television (LCD TV)
- LIGHT Emitting Diodes (LED TV)
Among these TV’s the present high selling and popular among the public is the LED TV. Since 1997 LED TVs are more famous and they were selling hot cakes in the markets even though the price of the TV was high initially.
Presently due to the large amount of selling and purchasing, the price of the LED TV’s came down enormously and is expected for further reduction in the price.
Advantages of having a LED TV
Before buying a LED TV for your new home you should be aware of its advantages which are listed below. The main advantages of the LED TV which are mostly attracting the people to buy it are:
- It is very slim and compact
- It consumes very less electricity power
- The mercury used in other LCD TVs was not present in the LED TV’s
- Shows highly balanced color saturation
- There is no colour leakage during the dark scenes
- The backlighting disperses the light and gives a rainbow effect to the eyes while seeing
- It produces clear picture with high quality and contrast ratio of 5, 00,000:1
- Can be used as projectors in stadiums and big conferences
Planning to Buy LED Television?
Read these tips and make a better selection
The LED TV is nothing but an LCD TV with backlighting. In These TVs, a series of LED lights are placed over the outside edges of the monitor and the lights are dispersed instead of the fluorescent lights used in normal televisions.
It has two forms of backlighting, edge lighting, and local dimming. By this feature, the Television can be made thinner and can be made attractive.
Here are the best tips that will help you to buy a LED television for your new home:
- First of all, you need to choose among many companies that offer LED televisions comparing their prices and quality. The companies which are providing the LED TVs are Samsung, Sony, LG, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Sharp, Philips, Panasonic, etc.
- All these companies provide LED TVs that are highly economical and cost-effective. These come in different colors and with impressive discounts in the markets. One can also make online research by choosing the best manufacturer.
- The next thing would be your budget for the television when you are looking for a new TV for your new home. As LED televisions are costlier when compared to other forms of television you need to search for television that suits your budget.
- You should also look for the thickness and the quality of the glass panel of the television screen. This is because when the thicker and good quality glass panel is used the viewing angle is much better and clear.
- You should also decide whether to buy a table stand type or a wall-mounted one because if you are buying a wall-mounted TV you need a suitable place for its installation. Also, you need to decide the screen size of the television that will suit your room.
- Look out for additional features like 3D view, DVD players, home theaters, etc, which are installed in the LED television. You can select the needed features and this may help you in saving your money. Here you should also be known of the additional accessories that you need for your LED television.
Hopefully, you found these tips useful and with these lists of ideas, you can have a better selection of LED television that perfectly fits your new home.